.
.
This is the first part of a project I worked on last week. Featuring Caroline Madison. I'll post the second part in a few days... Following several questions, let me explain a few points: I think Caroline's silhouette stands out more without the black lines. Furthermore, the black paint I used was different and a bit toxic so I didn't want to put it on her skin. This image is only the first part of the project, the second part becomes completely abstract...

Certainly it's not recommended to cover your skin with paint repetitively, I first tried on several parts of my own body, no pain, no irritation... Caroline didn't have problems either. Acrylic paint is water-based so the majority of the substance is not toxic. Acrylic paints with cadmium can be harmful because of the heavy metals they contain. I use acrylic WITHOUT cadmium.

Finally, Caroline is an exceptional model. She is a serene, passionate and determined person. The above photo has been shot with the Samsung NX11, provided by Samsung Electronics. Co., Ltd.
.
Detail and work in progress:
.

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5080/5814629673_f0ac085c6f_o.jpg