Beautiful Curves
.
.
Beautiful Black Woman
.
By Michelle Jones
.
I never knew the beauty was there.
I was a little girl with curvaceous hips, and thighs.
I was perfect in size.
I was young, tender, and firm.

I remember a little pudgy girl.
Fat hips and thighs.
Only a love saw the good in what I despised.
Then a look back, showed all the beauty in me.

I‘ve grown into a
Beautiful Black Woman
I have full breast, hips and thighs.
I’m a voluptuous full figured woman.
I’m beautiful, strong, intelligent, and independent.
I’ve brought beauty to the world.
I ‘m proud and not ashamed
I shall not apologize for who I’ve become.

I’m a sexy brown thick sista (sister) .
Finer than the rarest bottle of wine
I’m good to you, and for you
I know now the beauty is in me
I’m a Beautiful Black Woman

--------------------

--> The poem appeared on poemhunter.com
.