When We Kissed
.© 2007 - Ben Heine
.
youR kiSS. my cRacKs.

.
By Kristine Buenavista
.
It is not your fault to
leave cracks on my lips.

For when we kissed,
we knew our names.

I held your face on my palms
and you coiled your arm on my waist,

the roof flew away
our scalps touched the galaxy
and our sanity fell
on the bed.

We were in
a corner of life
where gamblers live
without cards and jackpots

only their hearts.

My lips are cRaCkEd

not because of the venom of
yours

it is

the signal
of a h( )o( )l( )e

d
o
w
n

there

`
`
`
`
`

between my ( . ) breasts ( . )

an organ, of urges and of overuse

beating though beaten

...trying to lower down its tone that
the world will not be able
to hear
it,

crying out your

name.

(The poem appeared on klit-shy.deviantart.com)
.
Creative Commons License
.