Let Me Feel
Your Cosmos

.
.
Bring Me to
Your Heart


By Peter S. Quinn

Bring me to your heart,
Where dreams won't die;
Everything is world apart,
Open space and its sky.
Let me feel your cosmos,
Inside where feelings are;
Outside is never too close,
Everything essences afar.

Bring me to your love,
Where our wings fly on free;
Far about the clouds above,
Thoughts for you and me.
Give me sense to build on,
Find the way to new hope;
In an instant perhaps it's gone,
Through time's oscilloscope.

Bring me to my senses,
Never let my searching die;
Oddly meeting sequences,
Short memories away will fly.
Footsteps in the sand vanish,
Who knows and who will care?
What oblivion time banish,
If this road goes to nowhere.

(The poem appeared on
petersquinn.blogspot.com)

PS : Taken in Paris last Summer
.