L . O . V . E
.
© 2008 - Ben Heine
.
And I
Love
You So

.
By Peter S. Quinn

And I love you so
In my wandering ways
Like the clouds that go
In the manner that plays
Lost and found everyone
Where the days meet night
And we are so alone
In the lost of late flight

With a heart catching fire
From the day of never come
Any loving aspiring desire
Where every love is from
Emotions of deep oceans
That reaches to the land
Flights of such devotions
Only we may understand

For this I love you so
In timeless space of thought
Like a morning coming glow
Those rainbows have taught
Something inside quite dear
Of every peripatetic play
When love is so much near
In words of closeness say
.
The poem appeared on
petersquinn.blogspot.com

PS : I took the photo last summer in Portugal.
Check out a similar photo I took
at the same beach : Love is Everywhere
.