.
Be My Friend
.
I don't have a Danboard, so I just drew one
on a tiny piece of paper. It's a cute subject :)
.
Detail:
.
.
Scale:
.
.
Something in Common
.
(See it on Flickr)

Another Danboard I drew on a small piece of paper. It's actually the same drawing and same paper than PvsC 38, but it's another photo; I placed the little robot in a different environment... I used a 200 mm lens.

I titled this picture "Something in Common" because in French "leaf" and "sheet" are both named "feuille"... I also wanted to suggest an opposition between technology (the tiny robot) and nature (the leaf). Nature is everywhere, the robot is a fictive representation. Magritte might have said: "this is not a robot", it's only an image of it... =)

(All the above photos have been shot with the Samsung NX10)

© 2010 - Ben Heine