Ben by Patrick Strogulski

(*) ToonPool is an online art platform (focusing on
illustration and cartoon, based in Berlin, Germany). The
following interview appeared in May 2011. © toonpool.com


Which movie/tv character you see yourself as and why?
May be The Joker, because he is the opposite of what he pretends to be.


What are your New Year’s resolutions?
I have the bad habit to not follow my New Year’s resolution… So I don’t take any…

What bores you the most?

I hate doing administrative stuff, you know… I’m very bad at it and never understand why it’s important.


Do you like your place or would you like to live somewhere else?
I’d love to move away, very far. But may be if I was living somewhere else, I’d want to come back…

What are you able to do that Superman can’t do?
Die, sadly.

If you were sleep walking one night, where would you probably wake up the next day?
50 km away, in the countryside… where the air is fresh.


What would you wear to be kicked out from a black tie cocktail party?
I’d come naked
J

Tell me the biggest prank you did on a friend.
I’d better not reveal it… Too dangerous.

How to ruin your vacation?

No sun, no girls…


If I gave you a giraffe, where would you hide it?
I’d cut it in piece and eat it, lol.


What do you do when you see the glass half empty!
I’m usually somebody optimistic, so I’d be cool and happy until the glass is totally empty.


(See another interview for ToonPool)