.

The other woman walking in the distance is an important element in the composition of this picture. The guy on the rocks is attracted by a beautiful but fake holy creature. In my view, the person with the red backpack symbolizes the real and genuine LOVE... but it is actually going away from him. Hopefully he will take the right decision before it's too late (it's just my own interpretation, I understand you might see something completely different, I even encourage this!). See the full Pencil Vs Camera album.

I took the above photo during my trip in Spain, while I was walking the "Camino de Santiago de Compostela" (I made some 700 hundreds kilometers in a few weeks and met some amazing pilgrims). I also made the drawing. You can view here below the sketch in progress, some details and the same scene from another angle.

Sketch in progress:
.
- Work in Progress - Pencil vs Camera - 61 (Ben Heine)

Random details/zoom:
.

- Details - Pencil vs Camera - 61 (Ben Heine)


Same man from another angle:
.
- Other Angle - Pencil Vs Camera 61 (Ben Heine)

© 2011 - Ben Heine