MTV India Not Crediting Artists


One of my artworks was recently posted on MTV India Facebook page without credit line. As you can see in the screenshot below, they even pasted their logo to hide my signature (every image on their page receives the same treatment). Of course I reported this to Facebook and their post with my art was removed by Facebook straight away due to copyright infringement...

Unfortunately for MTV India, this very image was by far their most "liked" picture on Facebook (over 120K likes!). I don't need uncredited exposure. I just lost 120K potential clients and MTV India got tens of thousands of new subscribers thanks to my work! I'm very glad it was removed by FB from their page because it shows big brands are not above the law! They shoud learn to respect artists' rights and to credit original creations.