Interview with
Talal Nayer
.
.
"The Time of
Laughter is Over"


By Musa Hamid

The cartoonist Talal Nayer is one of the creators of modern lines in caricature, his cartoons exceeded laughter and entertainment in this area. Nayer does have visions and views in this matter. In this interview, we discussed with him the nature and usefulness of art

Tell us about your beginnings and who had the significant impact on you to practice caricature, especially at private and public level?

My first beginnings were very modest and normal, the ideas were simple and very superficial, when I go back to see it from time to time, I have discovered it was saturated with childishness and absurdity, and the lines are swaying confusedly. In fact, I was the one shaking and confused, I do not know how and from where to begin?

>>> Read the full interview
.
.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]